Monday, June 9, 2008

Check These Items As Done!

I got quite a lot of things cleared up during my recent 1-week leave from work. The list included completing my 9th marathonapplying for the US Visitor Visa, and speaking to a few potential sponsors. Though my 9th was not a very memorable experience, I was eager to get it over with. Somehow running New York as my 10th appeals more than 9th, for sentimental reasons. Years down the road, you'd have remembered your 10th and not the 9th, don't you think so?
 
Unlike the Sundown Marathon experience, I cleared the Visa part quite smoothly. The interview was quite pleasant and when the the consular staff approved my application, she even wished me all the best and to also aim for Boston! I then decided to seek some sponsors for gear and nutritional supplementation to alleviate my personal expenses. Yes, it is an expensive affair! So far one has responded favourably while I'm awaiting another to revert.
 
Next task will hurt the pocket - paying for the air tickets. At RM4,400 (USD1,333), this payment will dent my savings quite a bit. I'll be posting more on this blog from now on, so do check back!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home