Monday, June 9, 2008

Assembling The Training Gear

I was surprised when I checked the calendar just now. Suffice to say that working on a 4 and a half month training program, I won't have my 1-month sabbatical from training anymore. It's therefore timely to do a stock take on the apparel and gear department and design the training program. I'll leave the training program for a later post but here's what I'll be using for training and racing.

Shoes:
Nike Zoom Elite 3 (Racing)
Nike Air Structure Triax 11+
Nike Air Pegasus 2007+
Saucony Progrid Guide 5

Apparels:
Assorted

Socks:
Assorted. I also purchased a pair of
Injinji toe socks in Singapore and will try them out in the later stages of my training

Timing:
Garmin Forerunner 205
Nike SportBand

Oh well, these couple of weeks off should still do me a world of good without turning me into a slob. Beware the Couch of Doom! 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home