Thursday, June 12, 2008

Thank You!

 
My training and racing for a marathon will never be as better supported as for my Nov 2 race. Nike is generously supporting my gear and apparels needs (it's going to be cold there thus requiring unique gearing at least for me, coming from a tropical country) while Powerbar is providing the sports nutrition part with Triple Threat bars, Powergels and Recovery drinks. 

When I embark on the long and arduous training, I know that I'm well provided for and therefore hope that I'll be able to train my best. There are no goals to meet for these sponsors. It's now down to me. How well I'm able to run in 4.5 months' time is entirely up to my planning, training, and a large chunk of good luck.

I'd like to thank both Nike and Powerbar for their ready support in filling a large part of my training needs.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home