Wednesday, October 29, 2008

All My Bags Are Packed


Notables: Nike ACG reversible jacket (green thing on my Deuter backpack). Orange plastic bag contains all my race gear including race fuel, like Powerbar and gels. Some items will be disposed once the race starts while others will be checked into the UPS baggage deposit. I loaded 2 sets of top to suit the weather conditions. Chances are I'll be racing in a short sleeved shirt and long tights. The clear bag next to the orange one contains my post-race dinner apparel and mini toiletries to be deposited in Mohan's hotel where we will be showering. What you don't see is the Lunaracer in the backpack!

In the backpack are stuff which may be used in-flight (inhaler, toiletries, lens lube) and immediately after arrival. Also in the backpack are stuff that I can't afford to lose such as the 205, gloves and other basic needs.

Even till late today, I was still rushing this and that and I'm quite tired actually. Before I knock off for the day, I'd like to thank everyone for the wishes. While there's no time target, I will certainly do my best!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Frank Chong said...

It is time! Go swiftly and return victorous (damn drama). Anyway, do your best and most important, enjoy the race and trip.

October 30, 2008 at 12:10 AM  
Blogger CP Waterman said...

Looks like its going to be really cold like a below 5 degree C start in New York. Paris is 3 degree today! So get ready a long sleeve dri fit T just in case. Run with an old sweater or track top over it for the first few km and discard it later. I don't see a head/ear band in your packing?
All the best & enjoy your run!!

October 30, 2008 at 4:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home